Help Center

Go To Search
Click to Home
File A
Lost Property Report
Access the site to file a lost property report.

Police Report
View the site needed to file a police report.

Important Information
If you have placed a call through the SWRCC 9-1-1 service, please take a moment to take our online survey. Thank you for helping us serve you better. [Read More]
Dial 9-1-1 for Emergencies.
Non-Emergency Number:
(972) 223-6111
Chascar aqu? para ver este Web site en espa?ol el venir pronto.